last minute valentine's day inspiration

So as I said in the last post, I have been meaning to do this for awhile.  We generally do not celebrate Valentine's day with little more than a kiss and a card (maybe).  We tried early on, but it seemed like our plans were always foiled by some ridiculous snafu or another.  We finally decided a few years ago to stop making official plans and just see where the day (or noght) takes us.  We have not had a bad Valentine's day since.   Still, I like the idea of celebrating the ones you love with a little something.  So here are a few of the things i really liked this year:

if i were going to really do up the Valentine's decor, it would look like this

love love love the valentine's cards at rifle paper co.

this is beyond cute

these printable sticky notes might even be low key enough for us

speaking of our speed, this might be the perfect solution to our Valentine's day curse (except the part witht he guns:). 

these stitched notes would make a super cute and simple gift for your someone special

if i bought my own Valentine's day gift it would be this paper cut  - for sure!

these are the perfect alternative to a box of chocolates


Sorry about the links instead of pictures, but it is late and I spent way toomuch timewatching the Olympics tonight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment